Hello you gorgeous people of the internet,
Recently I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award and I was beyond chuffed. I got nominated by the always chic and beautiful Tallulah (simplymything.wordpress.com), honestly she is gorgeous so go follow her now!
The aim of the game is to produce your award, then list the rules for your fifteen nominees and then produce seven facts about yoruself. Easy eh?
1. You must thank the person who nominated you (done) and give a link to their blog for people to follow (also done).
2. You have to list the rules of the award.
3. Add a list of seven facts about yourself.
4. You have to nominate fifteen other beautiful bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know. You have to give a link to your own post so they can access it.
5. You have to display the logo and follow the blogger who nominated you (done).
When I was younger, we’re talking six months here people, I did not learn how to crawl on my front first. In fact I learnt by crawling backwards, don’t ask me how!
Coco Chanel is one of my all time inspirations and always makes me smile thinking about her.
My favourite chocolate bar is Cadbury’s fudge, I love it so much that I bought fifteen bars of it from Portsmouth the other day because it was on offer…
I have got to the point of driving my friends mad whenever I go near a Boots, it always begins with “I’ll only be five minutes…” oops!
In September I am going into Year 11, which I am extremely scared about.
When I was younger, when I grew up I wanted to be Rachel Stevens from S Club… oh how times have changed!
I stumbled into blogging by complete accident, and it’s changed my life!
Enjoy and follow these beautiful people!
Until next time xxx